Sarv Jvar Har Churna
₹2,500.00 (Including GST)
Contains 1 Box with 100 pouches of 10gm Sarv Jvar Har Churna.
It is useful in all kind of fevers including typhoid, acute cough, bacterial & viral infections, respiratory tract infections and loss of appetite. It is also helpful in boosting immunity and general body health.
This simple formulation consisting of herbs used in everyday food. It is useful in all kind of fevers including typhoid, acute cough, bacterial & viral infections, respiratory tract infections and loss of appetite. It is also helpful in boosting immunity and general body health. This formulation is from an 800 year old family tradition of Shri A. Nagraj (Propounder Madhyasth Darshan, Sahastitvavaad). The tradition is being kept alive by Vaidya Sharda Sharma (Amba Didi) and Mr. Sadhan Bhattacharya. This medicine has been made with consent from them.
- 1.5 gm per day when consumed regularly for general immunity or if exposed to contamination
- 1.5 gm twice daily for 3 days for general immunity at the time of a pandemic
- 1.5 - 7 gm per day in case of cough, cold, fever, infection, loss of appetite or other similar diseases.
Dosage may be higher for colder climates.
Method of consumption:
1. With honey, warm water, milk or tea
2. Add as seasoning to warm food, salads or desserts
3. Boil water, add powder after removing from heat and keep covered for 15 min. This decoction can be made once a day and consumed throughout the day. Avoid reheating.
Please consult your physician
Contra Indication: Patients with ulcer, nose bleeding, severe acidity or other pitta disorder
should consume after consulting their physician
1. Shonth - 15.3%
2. Kali mirch - 15.3%
3. Pippali - 15.3%
4. Laung - 7.6%
5. Chhoti elaichi - 7.6%
6. Badi elaichi - 7.6%
7. Jaiphal - 7.6%
8. Javitri - 7.6%
9. Dalchini - 7.6%
10. Tulsi - 7.6%
Contains 1 Box with 100 pouches of 10gm churna.
Leave your thought